“In view of the current health crisis, FRC cannot guarantee the open status of any campground or caravan park in our listings as several have already announced closures, we suggest you contact the location, where possible to verify their status. At the bottom of each listing (when provided) will have email, phone or contact details.”
This Campground is one of the Wee Jasper Reserves: “Micalong Creek Reserve fees can be paid at Billy Grace Reserve. With flushing toilets and hot showers Micalong Creek is the perfect reserve for a weekend away. Access to potable drinking water and situated on the banks of Micalong Creek this reserve is perfect for any camper.”
HOW TO GET THERE
The GPS location information and address below have been checked as far as possible by FRC and are accurate at time of publication pending any further information published here.
FEES & BOOKING
Prices given here are a guide only and were correct at date of listing, please check with campsite for current rates. Bookings are not taken.
- Adult Fee (over age of 16) – $15.00 per person, per night.
- Child Fee (between 2 & 15) – $3.00 per person, per night.
- Infant Fee (under 2 years) – Free, but must be registered on the booking.
- Dog Fee (any size or age) – Free, but must be register on the booking.
- Day Visitor & Cave User (all types) – $2.00 per person, must be registered at Billy Grace Office.