“In view of the current health crisis, FRC cannot guarantee the open status of any campground or caravan park in our listings as several have already announced closures, we suggest you contact the location, where possible to verify their status. At the bottom of each listing (when provided) will have email, phone or contact details.”
This Campground is the central hub of the Wee Jasper Reserves: “Billy Grace Reserve is the main reserve that facilitates the office for all reserves fees payment. It also has hot showers, flushing toilet’s as well as a playground for the children of all ages. For the puppy parents, there is a designated off the leash park for dogs.
Billy Grace Reserve is situated right on the Goodradigbee River, it is also the largest reserve, making it the perfect place for first-time campers or young families as there are picnic tables and public barbeques available for use.
As the main hub of the reserves, Billy Grace Reserve has plenty of shade and resources including the caravanning/RV dump point, rubbish compound as well as potable drinking water.”
HOW TO GET THERE
The GPS location information and address below have been checked as far as possible by FRC and are accurate at time of publication pending any further information published here.
FEES & BOOKING
Prices given here are a guide only and were correct at date of listing, please check with campsite for current rates. Bookings are not taken.
- Adult Fee (over age of 16) – $15.00 per person, per night.
- Child Fee (between 2 & 15) – $3.00 per person, per night.
- Infant Fee (under 2 years) – Free, but must be registered on the booking.
- Dog Fee (any size or age) – Free, but must be register on the booking.
- Day Visitor & Cave User (all types) – $2.00 per person, must be registered at Billy Grace Office.