“In view of the current health crisis, FRC cannot guarantee the open status of any campground or caravan park in our listings as several have already announced closures, we suggest you contact the location, where possible to verify their status. At the bottom of each listing (when provided) will have email, phone or contact details.”
This Campground is one of the Wee Jasper Reserves: “Fitzpatrick Trackhead Reserve fees can be paid at Billy Grace Reserve. There are hot showers, flushing toilets, potable drinking water as well as undercover picnic tables and public barbeques available for use. This is the only reserve with a complete disable access bathroom.
Fitzpatrick Trackhead has no riverside access, however it is only a short walk to Billy Grace Reserve to access the water.
If you are a fan of wild caves, bushwalking or birdwatching then Fitzpatrick is the perfect location. With access to one of Wee Jasper valleys cave systems and the Hume & Hovell walking track.”
HOW TO GET THERE
The GPS location information and address below have been checked as far as possible by FRC and are accurate at the time of publication pending any further information published here.
FEES & BOOKING
Prices given here are a guide only and were correct at the date of listing, please check with the campsite for current rates. Bookings are not taken.
- Adult Fee (over the age of 16) – $15.00 per person, per night.
- Child Fee (between 2 & 15) – $3.00 per person, per night.
- Infant Fee (under 2 years) – Free, but must be registered on the booking.
- Dog Fee (any size or age) – Free, but must be registered on the booking.
- Day Visitor & Cave User (all types) – $2.00 per person, must be registered at Billy Grace Office.