This Campground is one of the Wee Jasper Reserves: “Carey’s Reserve fees can be paid at Billy Grace Reserve. Carey’s reserve is the most primitive reserve within Wee Jasper Reserves. There is no showers, flushing toilets or potable drinking water. There are two drop toilets at Carey’s Reserve available for use.
Carey’s reserve has seasonal water access, on occasion there is enough water for fisherman to launch their small fishing boats. However, if you are looking to launch your boat in Wee Jasper, please contact Wee Jasper Reserves directly before driving down as this is the only location within Wee Jasper you can launch a boat from.”
HOW TO GET THERE
The GPS location information and address below have been checked as far as possible by FRC and are accurate at time of publication pending any further information published here.
FEES & BOOKING
Prices given here are a guide only and were correct at date of listing, please check with campsite for current rates. Bookings are not taken.
- Adult Fee (over age of 16) – $15.00 per person, per night.
- Child Fee (between 2 & 15) – $3.00 per person, per night.
- Infant Fee (under 2 years) – Free, but must be registered on the booking.
- Dog Fee (any size or age) – Free, but must be register on the booking.
- Day Visitor & Cave User (all types) – $2.00 per person, must be registered at Billy Grace Office.