Great overnight spot.
The Bindoon Transit Caravan Sites are located behind the Chittering Visitor Centre in the small township of Bindoon on the Great Northern Highway. The transit bays are available to camper trailers, caravans, motorhomes, and big rigs.
There is a maximum stay of 72 hours and with only 6 sites available, online bookings are required via the link provided. Bindoon Transit Caravan Sites offer power and water, ablutions with hot showers, and a dump point. Reverse into the site for easy hookup.
If you have a caravan/camping group they can accommodate more upon request.
HOW TO GET THERE
Bindoon is 78km from Perth on the Great Northern Highway, or 34km North of the Highway 1 turn off. The Visitor Centre is on the right on the way into town.
Two entrances behind visitor centre and sign posts.
FEES & BOOKINGS
Online bookings only via SpacetoCO
$22/night per site
Bindoon Transit Caravan Sites
- 6 bays
- $22 per night
- 3-night maximum stay
- Power and water on each site
- Public toilet access with hot showers available 24/7
- 24/7 access to site
- Dumpsite located on left-hand side of toilet building
Bindoon Transit Park Rules
- Book your transit park site via SpacetoCo if you have not already. Please keep a copy of your email confirmation on you as they may be checked
- No open fires
- Dogs are permitted but must be on a leash at all times. Your dog waste must be picked up from oval/surrounds.
- A dog exercise area is available at Edmonds Reserve on Edmonds Place in Bindoon, a short 3-minute walk away.
- Vans must be reversed onto site and vehicles parked in a manner that will not obstruct other campers or the road access around the Bindoon Town oval
- Make sure your site is left as tidy as you found it
- No food waste to be put down dump point (Effluent waste only)
- Do not tamper with bollard lights
- Report any damage to the transit park or toilet block to; [email protected].
- Should you have any issues at the time of your booking contact the shire on 9576 4600 (during business hours).
- For after hours issues contact: RANGER (AFTER HOURS) – EMERGENCIES ONLY 0427699 or SHIRE ROADS/BUILDINGS (AFTER HOURS)- EMERGENCIES ONLY 0439529712
- To help us understand the benefits of your visit to our Shire we would really appreciate if you could leave receipts (or copies of) for anything that you have purchased while visiting any of our local businesses. These can be placed in our drop box outside the visitor centre.
Address & Contact
6180 Great Northern Highway