“In view of the current health crisis, FRC cannot guarantee the open status of any campground or caravan park in our listings as several have already announced closures, we suggest you contact the location, where possible to verify their status. At the bottom of each listing (when provided) will have email, phone or contact details.”
This Campground is one of the Wee Jasper Reserves: “Swinging Bridge Reserve fees can be paid at Billy Grace Reserve. There are no showers at Swinging Bridge Reserve, however, it has flushing toilets, drop toilets and potable drinking water. This reserve is situated on one of the deepest parts of the Goodradigbee River, it is perfect for swimming, kayaking, and fishing.
With potable drinking water, and flat campsites alongside the banks of the river is the perfect little escape to hide amongst the changing leaves of autumn or the cooling shade in summer. Cosy by a campfire and watch the day flow by.”
HOW TO GET THERE
The GPS location information and address below have been checked as far as possible by FRC and are accurate at the time of publication pending any further information published here.
FEES & BOOKING
Prices given here are a guide only and were correct at the date of listing, please check with the campsite for current rates. Bookings are not taken.
- Adult Fee (over the age of 16) – $15.00 per person, per night.
- Child Fee (between 2 & 15) – $3.00 per person, per night.
- Infant Fee (under 2 years) – Free, but must be registered on the booking.
- Dog Fee (any size or age) – Free, but must be registered on the booking.
- Day Visitor & Cave User (all types) – $2.00 per person, must be registered at Billy Grace Office.